2009 Meeting: Kiev, Ukraine
- 130+ participants
- 26 countries represented
- Five Travel Award selected from submitted abstracts
- Fifteen Short Talks selected from submitted abstracts
- CITIM 2009 was reviewed in the J. Immunotoxicology, Future Oncology, and in the Targeted Proteins database developed by Current BioDataLtd ( www.currentbiodata.com). Brief conference review was also published by Thomson Reuters Scientific Division, Thomson Pharma (www.thomson-pharma.com) and Thomson Pharma Partnering (previously the IDdb; www.partnering.thomson-pharma.com
- Selected presentations from CITIM 2009 participants were published in the Journal of Immunotoxicology
- An outstanding sightseeing tour during the Conference and 3-day trip to Odessa and other cities after the meeting
- Many new friendships, collaborations, and student exchange.
- CITIM primary organizers:
Michael R. Shurin, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, USA (Center)
Viktor Umansky, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany (Left)
Anatoli M. Malyguine, NCI-Frederick, Frederick, MD, USA (Right).